Thursday, June 3, 2010

Twitter - micro blogging at a glance Week 3

Not impressed. Video was propaganda and I couldn't here anything anyway.
Found the signing up easy but even though I wrote all the details down I still can't access my twitter account. I can't find my tweet that I sent to Manukau Libraries.
I have people following me that have inappropriate names or I don't know them (as seen in my email account).
With the time I have to work on this I still don't get how twitter is useful except for the computer enthusiast or someone that has nothing better to to with their life than to gather information for the sake of it.
This may reflect my ignorance but I would rather not follow-up anything on twitter anyway.

1 comment:

tosca said...

Hi de hi - I'll simply repeat what I'm telling everyone else who doesn't like this exercise: Twitter is not for everybody. Should you decide to stay on Twitter it may pay to make your account private. Failing that, once you've finished the tutorial you can delete your Twitter account altogether.