Thursday, April 29, 2010
Week 2: Zamzar
Wow, was that easy!
Very straight forward instructions - staff will not have difficulty using this.
Would customers find it simple? That would depend on their level of understanding but if they want help - we know what to do now.
Could we use this in the learn.nets and in our workrooms? Some customers do come in asking about file conversions so yes this could be used. Not so sure about how I might use it yet, but if I need it I know how now!
Do you think that you're likely to use this site again? Will wait and see
Would you promote this site to customers? Yes, if I think the customer may find it useful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Zamzar, when you can get it at the right time, is instantaneous. The downside is, yep you guessed it right, whether or not customers would be able to use it easily themselves. YAY! You can cross week 2 off your list :)
Doing well, probably much easier completing the lessons this time around as more and more of the web 2.0 technologies are in our face via newspapers, radio, websites and at our work place of course!
Post a Comment