I have uploaded two pictures to flickr today, tagged them and placed them into a set so that if I choose to add more photo's I will be able to organise each set to a theme.
Tags are like keywords or labels that you add to a photo to make it easier to find later. You can tag a photo with phrases like "catherine yosemite hiking mountain trail." Later if you look for pictures of Catherine, you can just click that tag and get all photos that have been tagged that way.
You may also have the right to add tags to your friends' photos, if you friends set that option in the privacy settings for their photos.
There are two types of public groups: anyone can join and invitation only. Group administrators can choose to show or hide the group photo pool and discussion topics at any time.
I did not join a group but I made a group of my own and made it public.
If anyone would like to view my pic's they just have to go to
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment