I was floating in cyber-space with buddy blog and bumped into 'delicious', problem was I visited once, added many bookmarks, and then my memory escaped me (somewhere near Venus was the last sighting) and I have not been able to access my bookmarks since. I have now attended to this (took forever!) and feel that I can continue with my mission. First priority though is to retrieve the memory from round Venus and I'll know exactly what I should do next.
I prefer to use delicious than bookmarking on the computer favourites bar because I can access websites from any where (as long as I remeber my login and password).
Tagging is interesting and I think it is interesting to see the various tags that are attached to sites but it can be distracting and can lead you into sites that have very little to do with what you first started looking at - but maybe that's the point!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment