As I begin to write my first question is: What does 'blog' stand for? I am sure someone out in cyber space will be able to answer this question while wondering, where has this person been?
I have far more questions about this whole blogging business than I do answers and I do not think I will become more enlightened as I go along. Now I am sure that there are many blogvangelists out there who will try to convert me - bring it on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The word blog started out as Web Blog, a log being a record (think Captain's log like on Star Trek!). So.. people were keeping record, or diaries on line = web log = blog.
well glad u asked because now Im slightly wiser...Iwonder where the B camefrom? Well Mack has showed us how to register for an RSS feed...so here's to it my next step in the web 2 wilderness
Thanks Kelly - I couldn't get into your Blog to post a comment but I appreciate your info. I understand Star Trek speak.
Love your image...yes it would be futile...but this exploring can grow on you.
Post a Comment