Sunday, August 15, 2010

Week 2 Picapp

I chose an image and copied the url from 'For Word Press.com' then pasted it here. According to the instructions when I post this, an image will come up.
picapp align="none" wrap="false" link="term=Sports&iid=9553345" src="http://view.picapp.com/pictures.photo/image/9553345/motogp-czech-republic-race/motogp-czech-republic-race.jpg?size=500&imageId=9553345" width="500" height="407" /]
Is this site easy for staff to use? I did not find this site particularly easy to use. Some of the images covered the text box making it difficult to click onto the url's.
I chose this image because they did not cover the text box.
Would customers find it simple? It depends on their experience with computers and their purpose for placing pictures into blogs. I perservered as my purpose is to complete these tasks.
Do you think that you're likely to use this site again? No
Would you promote this site to customers? Unlikely. I still don't understand how useful it is, I was not able to access the video demo's so maybe if I could have watched them I would have had a better understanding

No comments: